New Gadget

I peered into Carson's mew through the dusty screen. Dust was stacked high in each of the screen's little mesh holes. I imagined how many Who-villes must be established on all of these specks - Horton would have his hands full protecting them all! 

Look at all those specks and potential Who-villes!

Our raptor mews are covered with a layer of screen to keep mosquitoes out. The screens always become matted with dust, feather particles, pollen, and cobwebs. Wiping with a washcloth will remove some of it, but they still look grungy. 

Then this mesh screen cleaner came across my internet searches. The angled fibers promised to scrub both sides of the screen at once. I thought it might be worth a try.

Back in the mews, I wished all the Whos good luck as I swept the specialized brush down the screen. I was delighted to see a cloud of dust puff away from the screen. It worked better than a washcloth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Technically in the Way

Head-Bobbing

Carson's Summer